African Airlines Association (AFRAA) is hosting the AFRAA SkyConnect Dialogues – a monthly top executive leadership series on developments within the aviation space in Africa and globally.
The May 2021 edition of the AFRAA Sky-Connect will host Mrs. Emily Mburu – Ndoria, Director Trade in Services for a thought-provoking one-on-one dialogue on matters on the AfCFTA and how it will impact Africa. Expect nothing but out-of-the-box thinking and far reaching recommendations to shape Africa aviation.
Join us for this edition of the Sky-Connect Dialogues to get insights on:
• AfCFTA and how it will impact Africa.
• Status update on AfCFTA since Jan 2021 – progress made, challenges and next steps.
• COVID-19 – a facilitator or stumbling block to AfCFTA progress.
• Regulatory and policy harmonization for trade facilitation.
• Inter-relationship between the Single African Air Transport Market (SAATM); the Africa Continental Free Trade Area (AfCFTA) and the Protocol of free movement of people and goods
To register for this series, please do so through this link: bit.ly/3sFZ05k