11th Aviation Stakeholders Convention
The African Airlines Association (AFRAA) is pleased to invite you to the 11th Aviation Stakeholders’ Convention which is scheduled to take place in-person format from 07 – 09 May 2023, at the Ethiopian Skylight Hotel in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. This year’s Convention is proudly hosted by Ethiopian Airlines, the official carrier of the event.
The Convention is expected to attract over 500 high profile delegates from the aviation industry in Africa, Europe, Middle East, Asia and North America. Held under the theme, “Changing the African Narrative”, this year’s Convention is the industry’s ideal platform to drive growth opportunities and deliberate on the developments of African aviation industry.
AFRAA stages the Aviation Stakeholders Convention every year with the aim to foster dialogue among stakeholders in order to build sustainable networks in the travel ecosystem. The event provides a conducive forum for stakeholders to build win-win business partnerships, dialogue, interface, exchange knowledge, information and experiences and network.
Who is attending?
Top Executives, Directors and Managers from:
• Airlines • Aviation training institutions
• Aircraft manufacturers • Aviation recruitment agencies
• Engine manufacturers • Air Navigation Service Providers (ANSPs)
• Aircraft/engine leasing companies • Consultants and academics
• ICT solution providers • Airports handling and catering companies
• Airport handling equipment suppliers • Cargo Operators and cargo equipment providers
• Air traffic navigation product suppliers • E-Commerce and e-payment Solution providers
• Metrological product suppliers • Investors and financiers
• Security equipment suppliers • IT Services/Solutions providers
• Financial institutions • Travel & Hospitality
Registration and event information
The programme of the event and general information about the 11th Aviation Stakeholders Convention are available on the event website: https://cvent.me/rQEkAo