- Solutions will help streamline passenger processing
- Suite includes solutions to support social distancing and contactless initiatives
PAMPANGA, Philippines (July 27, 2020) – Clark International Airport (CRK) in Pampanga, Philippines, has selected a suite of Collins Aerospace ARINC airport solutions to help provide a seamless passenger experience for the increased number of travelers expected to pass through the airport following its 2021 expansion. Collins Aerospace is a Raytheon Technologies (NYSE: RTX) business.
CRK selected a suite of ARINC passenger processing and airport operation solutions to move passenger flow through its new Terminal Two while helping to keep airport data optimized and secure. The suite includes:
- ARINC cMUSETM: Cloud-based passenger check-in platform designed to keep passengers moving and ease airport congestion
- ARINC SelfServTM CUSS Kiosk: Enables passenger to bypass long lines and supports both social distancing and contactless initiatives
- ARINC AirVueTM: Digital signage solution to provide passengers with up-to-date information
- ARINC AirPlanTM: A sophisticated solution integrating airport operational databases with internal and external systems, as well as a resource management system for managing airport operational resources.
- ARINC Managed Services: Provides 24/7 expert assistance, tools and technology to keep systems online and productive
“Clark International Airport was looking for a vendor to support the airport’s expansion plans with three key areas of consideration — timeline for delivery, technical capabilities, and a dedicated and experienced local support team,” said Kit Su Lee, Asia-Pacific Regional Head of Operations for Collins Aerospace’s Information Management Services business. “We were able to build a custom package for the airport that not only meets that criteria but will also create a more enjoyable travel experience for customers and improve CRK’s capacity and efficiency.”
“Ms. Bi Yong Chungunco, chief executive officer of Luzon International Premiere Airport Development Corp, the operator for Clark International Airport said, “We are excited to be partnering Collins Aerospace to provide the suite of passenger service solutions to Clark International Airport in its journey to be a world class airport in the Philippines and beyond. With these solutions, passengers will have a smooth, seamless, and stress-free passenger journey with new 24/7 self-service check-in facilities and digital wayfinding screens.”
All solutions are expected to be installed and operational by the third quarter of 2021.
About Collins Aerospace
Collins Aerospaces, a unit of Raytheon Technologies Corp. (NYSE: RTX), is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Created in 2018 by bringing together UTC Aerospace Systems and Rockwell Collins, Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market. For more information, visit CollinsAerospace.com.
About Raytheon Technologies Corporation
Raytheon Technologies Corporation is an aerospace and defense company that provides advanced systems and services for commercial, military and government customers worldwide. With 195,000 employees and four industry-leading businesses ― Collins Aerospace Systems, Pratt & Whitney, Raytheon Intelligence & Space and Raytheon Missiles & Defense ― the company delivers solutions that push the boundaries in avionics, cybersecurity, directed energy, electric propulsion, hypersonics, and quantum physics. The company, formed in 2020 through the combination of Raytheon Company and the United Technologies Corporation aerospace businesses, is headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts.
# # #