Governance, Leadership & Strategic Planning
Emerging and evolving risks, rapid and intense change in today’s business climate is raising governance expectations and reshaping the fundamental approach to strategic decision-making and planning. Effective and agile governance and innovative thinking to face the dynamic strategy issues – present key challenges and opportunities to those in leadership including in the aviation industry. Creating fit for next generation governance, innovative strategies for the new business paradigm marks a proactive approach to the challenges in volatility, enabling strategic planning to set stage for sustainability and prosperity of the organizations.
This leadership course led by highly sought leadership experts seek to nature technical skills that will help you to govern well and effectively develop and implement adaptive new way to strategies, set up realistic business objectives and attain leadership excellence. Through this Leadership course you will learn the fundamentals of strategically positioning your organization and effectively leading people for adapting to changing business environment and develop tools to analyze business strategic situations. Beyond conceptual framework for governance and strategic planning, learners will develop risk intelligence contextualized global market and industry megatrends honed in full spectrum of expectation of governance obligations to deliver resilience sustainability and better principled performance.
Learning Objectives/Learning Outcomes
This program is designed to equip top leadership with global best practices and competencies to:
- Global megatrend and impact to organization leadership and governance including governance risk and compliance best practices standards, structure and practices
- Understand the key issues of governance –performance, ethical leadership and oversight
- Creating and leading for sustainability and competitiveness through risk management and compliance.
- Define the concepts of ‘strategy’ and appreciate governance link to strategic planning and leadership
- Understand strategic thinking and gain knowledge on concepts and principles of Strategic Leadership
- Formulate, implement and evaluate institutional policies, leadership, and governance structures
This program targets top leaders and managers responsible for driving growth through formulating appropriate strategies, fostering innovation, effective governance and ensuring adequate controls including;
- Governing bodies-Directors, Board members and Board committees governing organizations
- CEOs, Executive Directors, and other Senior Executives/EXCO team members
- Chief Risk Offer/ Head -Risk Management/Ethics and Ethic/Integrity Officers
- Supervisors and all Professionals interested to upgrade Strategic planning and leadership skills.
- Legal Advisors, Lawyers, Company Secretaries and Assistant company Secretaries
- In-house Legal Counsel, Professional Advisors, and Lawyers
- Chief Audit Executives / Head of Fraud Risk Management
- Chief Compliance Officers/Heads of Compliance and Compliance Officers
- Staff, Governance practitioners and other interested stakeholders